Sunday, December 1, 2019

Final Reflection



Final Reflection 

1) Read through your posts from this semester. Recall all of the experiences you've had a long the way -- the highs, the lows -- the fun moments, and the moments of drudgery, and even the moments of dread.
My favorite assignments this semester have been the ones where I have been able to be creative and brainstorm for the future and its endless possibilities. The worst assignments I thought were the elevator pitches. It is hard to hear and see yourself on camera. I always cringe when hearing myself on camera, so that was a bit difficult for me. The other challenge in the elevator pitches was the timing and remembering what to say. 
2) What sticks out to you as the most formative experience? The experience that you'll remember years later? What was your most joyous experience? What experience are you most proud of yourself for accomplishing?
The most formative assignment, in my opinion, was the unfair advantage assignment. Having to think of all the challenges to your possible future business was very difficult especially because it is really all make believe and I have never owned and operated my own business before. The Bug List was an interesting assignment and one that I will definitely remember mainly because of the name and the receptiveness of it. The aspect of this course I am the most proud of is being able to stay on top of all the assignments, as there were quite a few of them and due at different times. 
3) At the beginning of the semester, I mentioned that I wanted each of you to develop an entrepreneurial mindset. Now, at the end, do you see yourself as an entrepreneur? Do you think you have moved closer to developing an entrepreneurial mindset?
I definitely see myself now as someone who could potentially become an entrepreneur. I think it requires a lot of dedicated, hard work and planning but this class has given me a peek as to what to what it would be like and the challenges I would face. While I do not know if I would be ready to own and operate my own business anytime soon, I do think I would be interested in it down the line. 
4) What is the one recommendation you would make to the students who are going to journey down this path in the future? What would you recommend they do to perform best in this course? What would you recommend they do to foster that mindset?
My advice would to be to try and complete every assignment because none of them are impossible. Also time management is key, it served me best to pick one a day throughout the week to do my assignments so I wasn't being rushed on Friday and not completing my best work. 

Image result for finish line

1 comment:

  1. I have really enjoyed commenting on your posts throughout the semester and wish you the best in this adventure!

    Let's keep in touch!

    Cell phone: (352) 634-2348
    Email: nicholaslahera@gmail.com
    Instagram: trickie_nicky
    Twitter: Nick_Lahera
    Snapchat: deloreanman1985

    ReplyDelete